Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Dear Captain Pajama Shark,

I declare you to be the number one contender for my half of the Master of the Universe title.

Matt, you will have to wait in line for your chance to become the undisputed unified Champion of the Universe.

Until then, bring it Captain Pajama Shark, and let the mega-powers explode!

Calling you out,
Maunder

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayfaring Rob said...

I believe that Gigantic Turkey Sub, not Captain Pajama Shark, is the true contender for Master of the Universe. If anyone could reunite the halves of the title, the Sub could do it.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Maunder said...

Matt and I may want to consider putting our Master of the Universe titles on the line in a tag-team match against Gigantic Turkey Sub and Captain Pajama Shark - no holds barred.

Rules? There are none!

8:57 AM  
Blogger Admiral Buckwheat said...

I eat Gigantic Turkey Subs for dinner.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home