Dear Championship of the Universe Belt,
Who ever knew that you'd look so impressive when worn around my magnificent trunk.?
James? Buddy? I'm coming after you next...
Can you say Undisputed Unified Champion of the Universe Title Holder?
-The Admiral
James? Buddy? I'm coming after you next...
Can you say Undisputed Unified Champion of the Universe Title Holder?
-The Admiral

5 Comments:
Whose ass do I have to wallop to compete?
I believe you have to defeat James in a match where the title is on the line. Of course, the perk of being champion of the universe is that only you can decide when a championship match will take place (though it's well known that the title of champion of the universe makes you particularly vulnerable to peer pressure where this is concerned).
Matt: Thanks for taking half the title back after our humiliating ping-pong defeat at the hands of lesser men.
Dear Matt,
Stories? Explanations? We need to know how you took it back from Dale.
Let's just say there was a spirited game of skill at which I bested Dale, and now the belt rests against my most impressive torso. Dale came close, but just couldn't quite deliver the goods
Successful attempts by Dale to reclaim the Championship of the Universe: 0
Successful defences of Championship of the Universe by the deserved Champion Matt: 1
Post a Comment
<< Home