posted by pet the kitty | 1:36 AM
Was that not the best thing you've ever seen? I mean, after all this time and the switch just goes off like that.
I was incredlous at first, seemed a bit ridiculous after all of this time had passed. But, then again, not much about BSG makes sense to me.
jesus blasphemous christ.questioning the writing of the sacred script is an act worthy of crucifixion.The proper penance for such blasphemy is blinding oneself.Brice, I need an amen.-mP.S. This season did tend to drag a bit, tho....
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
Was that not the best thing you've ever seen? I mean, after all this time and the switch just goes off like that.
I was incredlous at first, seemed a bit ridiculous after all of this time had passed. But, then again, not much about BSG makes sense to me.
jesus blasphemous christ.
questioning the writing of the sacred script is an act worthy of crucifixion.
The proper penance for such blasphemy is blinding oneself.
Brice, I need an amen.
-m
P.S. This season did tend to drag a bit, tho....
Post a Comment
<< Home