Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dear AC Reservations

Thanks for first cancelling my flight on the crappy, crappy 762 and then being all kinds of helpful when I needed to change the one you put me on. Then being really helpful again when I didn't want to go through Calgary and changing it again. In thanks, I'll sit at the bar in London and drink your booze all morning.

So much better than Ryanair,
Brice

6 Comments:

Blogger Admiral Buckwheat said...

I believe the correct terminology is "so much better than the 'bus' service from Vietnam to Laos".

I didn't know that many people on a rickshaw could go that fast while balancing crates of apples, bails of rice, crates of chickens, with kilos of blow taped under the running boards. Oh Vietnam, you're such a mob run country (albeit an incredibly beautiful one).

Believe it. Rob, Mikey, can I get a testify?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Wayfaring Rob said...

Testify! At least you're not on a bus for 23 hours battling dehydration, chickens, and a zero tolerance for bathroom break policy...

I have a new rule: I never complain about transit. Unless it's the Skytrain. Those people are jerks.

1:16 AM  
Blogger TheThinkingIlia said...

I'm not getting any sympathy for waiting for the streetcar, am I? Hannah, darling, can I get a witness?

1:48 AM  
Blogger DJ Bitterbarn said...

I should add that it's so much more meaningful when transportation works out, considering the vast majority of my transportation these days is via those big dangly things at the end of my legs.

The other end, perverts.

5:43 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Amen, Ilia. The TTC sucks balls.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Admiral Buckwheat said...

Oh come on, the TTC doesn't suck that bad. It's no MET in Singapore, but I mean, it's still pretty good. In fact their biggest problem is that they're unionized. Really, the next time they go on strike and hold everything up, try running this ad in the Star and see how long the strike lasts:

Wanted:
Transit System Employees to work shift work, some holidays and stats for $18/hr.

Requirements:
Class 2 learners licence, with successful completion of Class 2 Drivers Licence within 3 months of hire.

Yeah, thats right no skills or education needed just a 15 dollar class 2 learners licence test. I'll bet you anything that the line people were standing in to apply would wrap around the TTC main office at least once. At least.

But otherwise, really, how can you complain about going from North York to Front Street in 25-30 mins?

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home