Monday, March 19, 2007

Dear Championship of the Universe,

I'd just like to thank you.

Ever since I was crowned as your rightful owner that fateful night at the Whitefox Bar things have really been going my way. I learned how to play "Signs" by the Five Man Electrical Band by ear, successfully rescued a Damsel in distress from her TV throwing room mate who was insane with rage (I still have no idea who either of them were), and then successfully bid on, and subsequently purchased, a swanky house in Saskatoon. Yes Championship of the Universe, it looks as if all of the cards are turning up Matt.

Keep the good times rolling,
Matt

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ Bitterbarn said...

Congrats on the house purchase! Nice to see things are turning around.

I'll get that belt some day, Gadget.

5:52 PM  
Blogger pet the kitty said...

Deepest congratulations, my friend.... I hope you are satisfied with it.....

Welcome to freedomtown, population 1.

-m

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jonnyc said...

Way to go Matt!!! You'll have to tell me all about it tonight when we go to Mike's house!

Jon

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home