Dear the other SEM users,
I understand that you're working on cutting-edge stuff here. But when I went through training to use the SEM, they were fairly adamant about the necessary settings in order to make it work properly. Why, then, do you constantly insist on changing them and not changing them back when you're done so that I have to spend most of my (valuable) time figuring out how you managed to change the machine this time?
Do you do this at home? Change all the settings on the toaster so every time you put a in slice of bread it's a mystery how it's going to come out? Randomly adjust the heat so that each room is an unpredictable microclimate? Your wife must hate you.
Just wanting to do some work,
Brice.
Do you do this at home? Change all the settings on the toaster so every time you put a in slice of bread it's a mystery how it's going to come out? Randomly adjust the heat so that each room is an unpredictable microclimate? Your wife must hate you.
Just wanting to do some work,
Brice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home