Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Dear Vancouver Drivers,

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you? All of you. I thought Toronto drivers were bad, but they're just plain old aggressive. I thought Victoria drivers were bad, but they're just bad in a slow-driving, stop sign-running old people way. You, however, are bad in an erratic, completely unpredictable, verging on psychotic kind of way.

Seriously, the next time you cut me off or just about hit me, I'm going to beat you with your own Birkenstocks.

Seriously,

Rob

PS: The outraged, blame-filled look you all get on your faces when you just about run into me: do you all learn that in driver's ed or something?

2 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Rob, you might have almost been hit by Renee Zellweger. Apparently she's been causing traffic jams every time she gets behind a wheel in Vancouver: http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=4626

12:35 AM  
Blogger Wayfaring Rob said...

Well, you know what they say... "You can't trust a woman who used to date a country music star."

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home