Dear guy who walked out of a The Darkness Video,
I certainly didn't expect you to walk into school.
Kudos for the big hair and rocking the tight, white, skinny jeans. With matching Converses, naturally.
And a big glovetap for leaving me speechless with laughter for a good five minutes by doing nothing but crossing my field of vision. And you have my eternal gratitude for not crossing my path while, you know, I might have been drinking coffee, or eating a cookie or something that might have required somebody to do a Heimlich on me.
Hey, is it ok if I refer to your jeans as "tighty whities?"
Genuinely curious,
Leanne
Kudos for the big hair and rocking the tight, white, skinny jeans. With matching Converses, naturally.
And a big glovetap for leaving me speechless with laughter for a good five minutes by doing nothing but crossing my field of vision. And you have my eternal gratitude for not crossing my path while, you know, I might have been drinking coffee, or eating a cookie or something that might have required somebody to do a Heimlich on me.
Hey, is it ok if I refer to your jeans as "tighty whities?"
Genuinely curious,
Leanne

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home