Dear the word "kudos,"
Watch out - I plan on using you a lot more.
A lot.
That's right, I'm bringing you back.
Consider yourself warned,
Rob
PS: And when I mean a lot, I mean a LOT. Like say there was a magazine called "Kudos users quarterly." I would be their man of the year this year. The kudos magazine would give me kudos, kudos. That's how much a lot is.
A lot.
That's right, I'm bringing you back.
Consider yourself warned,
Rob
PS: And when I mean a lot, I mean a LOT. Like say there was a magazine called "Kudos users quarterly." I would be their man of the year this year. The kudos magazine would give me kudos, kudos. That's how much a lot is.

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Is this the kudos your going to be using?
Post a Comment
<< Home