Dear Sidecar,
I'll never forget how we first met a couple of years ago, our eyes locking over a menu at The Dove. Stephanie said that you were checking me out - she probably told you the same - and soon you were in my mouth, and never far from my mind afterward.
I've loved you for so long and so many times but, tonight, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for delighting my taste, lubricating my mind, and time-and-time-again getting my friends drunk. We would be less without you.
Thank you for your most perfect form: 1 oz triple sec, 1 oz brandy, 3/4 oz lemon juice, rimmed with sugar. Don't ever change.
Drinking to remember what never happened and forget what did,
Ilia.
I've loved you for so long and so many times but, tonight, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for delighting my taste, lubricating my mind, and time-and-time-again getting my friends drunk. We would be less without you.
Thank you for your most perfect form: 1 oz triple sec, 1 oz brandy, 3/4 oz lemon juice, rimmed with sugar. Don't ever change.
Drinking to remember what never happened and forget what did,
Ilia.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home