Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear Co-Workers,

Yes! We work in the movie industry! As such, we will occasionally get some "adult content" as part of movies. Not all movies are G-rated and that seems perfectly acceptable to me. It just so happens I'm working on one.

Things that are not acceptable:

1. Coming into my room to fake talk over stuff so you can look at non-famous topless women.
2. Dropping off a box of tissues "just in case I need it".
3. Making jokes at my expense regarding masturbation at work.
4. Snide comments about "these being the best breasts I'll see this week"

Frankly, I couldn’t care less about all the nudity in the project I'm currently working on.

I'm not sure if I'm angry. I know I'm disappointed in the lack of maturity when the youngest person in the taperoom is the one who acts the most mature when they see nipples on screen.

Maybe I'm just de-sensitized.
-Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home