Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dear Mac Zealots,

Firstly, I accept that you made a choice in computing. Congratulations. In my opinion, you made a solid choice. I decided that Win2k would be just fine. In my opinion, I made a solid choice. Hooray, we both did well. I'm happy with my choice, and it's apparent you're happy with yours. It seems the only choice you're not happy with is mine.

So let me make this clear. I'm tired of you telling me why my choice was 'wrong'. If you feel compelled to do it again, I will make it very clear that your opinion means as much to me as a small tick in the Amazon that can't decide between attaching itself to this spider monkey or that one. I'll try to shoot for a 20-minute rant.

If you still feel compelled to prove your point, I will punch you in the throat.

Shut the everloving fuck up for once,
Brice.

P.S. Your commercials aren't funny.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admiral Buckwheat said...

I love you Brice.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home