Dear Caron,
Learn your lesson. Don't presume to tell the Safety Supervisor what is safe, and what is not. If your years of experience tell you that what I was doing was unsafe, then you are an idiot. I know people don't like you, and you probably have something to prove. Rest assured that the safety supervisor is not a person you want as your enemy. I'm sure once the written corporate reports start flying, they will probably look poorly on repeated speeding violations in a company steamer truck. Remember I can end your career if i want to be an asshole.
Besides, your name is Karen. Like a girl name. Even if it is pronounced Cah Ron, I'm gonna call you karen forever.
Don't fuck around.
_mikey
Besides, your name is Karen. Like a girl name. Even if it is pronounced Cah Ron, I'm gonna call you karen forever.
Don't fuck around.
_mikey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home