Dear Stupid People,
Couldn't you once, just once try to act up to the intelligence level of the person you are talking to? Why must you make every single comment so infuriatingly stupid that i have to suppress my hands' instinct to close around your throat?
And then, when asked for an opinion, don't be self deprecating and claim that u get no opinion because you are stupid. No one is going to take you seriously if you claim you are an idiot all the time. I wanted an opinion on a subject matter, not some lame excuse not to comment cause you are too dumb and confused.
Pretend for a minute that I am not talking to a complete dolt.
Fuck,
Mikey
And then, when asked for an opinion, don't be self deprecating and claim that u get no opinion because you are stupid. No one is going to take you seriously if you claim you are an idiot all the time. I wanted an opinion on a subject matter, not some lame excuse not to comment cause you are too dumb and confused.
Pretend for a minute that I am not talking to a complete dolt.
Fuck,
Mikey

4 Comments:
Mikey, I think there is a tiny problem with your logic:
1) you hate stupid people for being stupid
2) you hate stupid people for believing that they are stupid
If they're being self-depricating, perhaps they're right. Your self-confessed urge to choke them makes me think they might be. Perhaps it's not self-deprication, perhaps it's fair warning.
Also - admitting a problem is the first step to solving it. Just ask AA.
People who believe they are stupid are often smarter than the people who believe they aren't stupid.
The person who tells me "I don't know that" at least knows enough to know that it's something far too deep for them to understand, which many things are to many people.
I take, for example, 99.99999% of the people who claim to "know" things like, for example, politics. They are retarded, and should not be allowed anywhere near the subject they "know so much about".
The trick is to get the people who think they're stupid to voice their opinion, and the people who think that they're smart to shut the fuck up.
"Democracy seems like a good idea until you spend 5 minutes talking to the average voter" - Winston Churchill.
That is all
"What's wrong with a little grind and bump?" - Winston Churchill
Oh no, wait. That was Beck.
Post a Comment
<< Home