Thursday, February 22, 2007

Dear Apple,

I appreciate the efforts you have made towards making personal audio devices that much more wearable, convenient and portable. What I must ask is after all this effort, why must you ship your "most wearable Ipod ever," if not every Ipod ever with the worst earbuds possible. My ability to achieve 150% heart rate on the elliptical ski machine at the gym is reduced drastically having to reposition my goddamn earbuds every 30 seconds of motion. Is this a gross oversight on your part, or merely negligence? Are my ear canals magically freakishly larger than everyone else's?

If the Iphone comes with the same bottom rung shit earbuds, I will bodily throw myself from a cliff, or airplane ideally to land in the CEO's parking space at work.

Manically Yours,
Mikey

5 Comments:

Blogger Not Jeremy said...

You're not the only one. Those things fall out of my ears all the time.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Wayfaring Rob said...

I've never been able to wear them for longer than 30 seconds. They fall out of my ears all the time. Either that, or I wedge them in there and end up with a hell of a headache.

12:41 AM  
Blogger leanne said...

Duct tape?

10:49 AM  
Blogger Admiral Buckwheat said...

I find that the "insert and twist a quarter turn" works well. But then again, it usually does, doesn't it?

9:59 PM  
Blogger leanne said...

Isn't that "insert a quarter and twist?"

No, I'm thinking of something else, aren't I...

Mmmm. Gumballs.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home