Dear Buffalo,
Between the somewhat ghetto empty neighbourhood and the parking lot guy who tried to cop a feel, and the scalpers on every street corner and the unshoveled sidewalks downtown which you had to hurdle snowbanks to reach and the food from the posh-looking place that had me puking before I managed to leave town and the hockey team that beat my hockey team, and all the classy, either drugged-up or drunken but clearly unwashed local fans who rubbed it in...let's clean it up before our next date, ok?
Don't get me wrong. I had a blast.
Kisses,
Leanne
PS. I haven't ever had the urge to smack a child into a brick wall quite so strongly before. Nice to see you start them young.
Don't get me wrong. I had a blast.
Kisses,
Leanne
PS. I haven't ever had the urge to smack a child into a brick wall quite so strongly before. Nice to see you start them young.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home