Dear Bags
Larry , you are a true party animal. You were a true institution in Montreal this week. I am certain that I saw you every night. No matter what hospitality suite I went to, you were already there. At 1am at the Young Liberal party, you were still there raising the roof and kicking it old school. At the Atlantic caucus suite, you were there, working on what must have been your third Moosehead. I think I saw you at at least two Ignatieff parties.
Apparently a party just isn't a party without Bags.
Sir, your ability to find a and represent at a good party is astounding. When we next form government I will nominate you to be Minister of Good Times.
Sincerely,
Evan
Apparently a party just isn't a party without Bags.
Sir, your ability to find a and represent at a good party is astounding. When we next form government I will nominate you to be Minister of Good Times.
Sincerely,
Evan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home