Dear girl sitting next to me in class,
I appreciate the fact that you seem to think that you are a big deal and the whole freakin world revolves around you. (hmm, no) It does sadden me that you are so distraught by the fact you have to write this effing paper that you have known about since the first day of school (ok, not really).
Isn't it convenient that I happened to have taken the class last year and you, being my good friend and all, want my paper?? Sorry hun, probably not. Good to hear though that you have gotten through the last four years mooching off of others. You'll do well in the world of business my friend.
Yours truly,
Bec
Isn't it convenient that I happened to have taken the class last year and you, being my good friend and all, want my paper?? Sorry hun, probably not. Good to hear though that you have gotten through the last four years mooching off of others. You'll do well in the world of business my friend.
Yours truly,
Bec

2 Comments:
Normally, I would respond, "Hey baby, I would be glad to give you my paper... but, what are you going to do for me?"
But not today.
Thanksgiving is for lovers.
Ilia.
Dear Bec,
So glad to hear you're still kickin! I as well have a distaste of useless people, but don't worry about her, at the cost of her dignity and self respect, she will succeed in life read: I'm sure she'll suck the right dicks to get ahead in life.
On an unrelated, yet still totally awesome topic, you're still livin' in Saskatoon? Right on! Lets go for beers sometime.
-Matt
Post a Comment
<< Home