Dear girl who can't keep her hands off her boyfriend,
Oh my god, stop. Seriously, your boyfriend does not constantly need to have his back rubbed / face stroked / thigh patted / shoulder squeezed / hair fixed / hand held. Move your chair back to your side of the table, and keep your hands to yourself. He's not going to run away.
In fact, he might actually enjoy having his personal space back and stick around for a while longer, instead of dumping your sorry ass for someone less clingy.
Thinking she could be the next Dear Abby...
Hannah
In fact, he might actually enjoy having his personal space back and stick around for a while longer, instead of dumping your sorry ass for someone less clingy.
Thinking she could be the next Dear Abby...
Hannah

12 Comments:
As someone who is desperately needy right now, DON'T LISTEN TO HANNAH! GROPE HIM!!! HE WANTS THE ATTENTION! AND THE PETTING!
Ashamedly yours,
Ilia.
Dear Ilia,
We're all in it together, man.
Dear Both of You,
That's sad.
Tsk tsk,
Matt
Dear Admiral Buckwheat,
Testify!
Yours,
Maunder
PS - Belated Testify on your earlier Bloggy post.
Dear Matt,
It's been quite a while since I've witnessed you giving a good tsking. Man, that takes me back.
Love,
Rob
PS: I'm torn. Every man needs a good public groping now and then. Or do they?
Dear Matt,
Show a brother some love. Or, better than that, get a hot cousin to show a brother some love.
Not actually as desparate as it comes across,
Brice
Dear boys,
I can't believe you all. You needy bunch of sissies!
Get a grip. Wait - no. Don't. No gripping.
Ew,
Hannah
Dear boys:
Perhaps I could be persuaded to throw in a box of kleenex along with that test tube.
It's the Internet. I'm sure you can find some inspiration somewhere.
You are definitely not getting the turkey baster though.
Cheers!
Leanne
Dear Mikey,
I'd like to point out that my girlfriend hasn't posted a reply...
Long weekends are for lovers,
Rob
Dear Mikey
One Period Is Sufficient. Those are not sentence fragments that trail off into the atmosphere, those are complete thoughts. Be a man and end them properly. See? Just. Like. This.
I don't care if I'm narcin' the sitch' or harshin' on some vibe, or even getting all up in your biznass; this lax punctuation shit has got to go. You don't use semicolons and words like verily and the shit the bed on end punctuation. That's just inconsistent.
Concerned for the state of our language,
Evan
p.s.
With regards to the topic at hand: Girl hanging off her boyfriend, consider the Principle of Least Interest.
Dear Evan,
Testify.
Mikey, if writing is your thing, start getting your shit together. We're not gonna put up with crappy English unless you are a brain dead rig pig. Thems the rules.
Too handsome to not be getting some,
Dale
Ahhh... poor girl. Better that she wants to touch him, surely. Most men - away from their mates' eyes that is - love it!
Post a Comment
<< Home