Friday, March 17, 2006

Dear 5 AM,

I understand that you, like your confrere 4 AM, are oft-neglected times of day. At 3 AM, people are still leaving bars, thickly plated, in various states and provinces across the continent while 6 AM remains the official time of sick-fuck early risers. Believe me, I know your neglect, 5 AM! I know how you feel! But, do you really have to take it out on me by making us meet so often? Can I not have the rest of the semester off? Or maybe, can we try meeting under different circumstances? Like drunkenly talking politics and incest with Tim at his party tomorrow night? Or at that last moment of exhaustion after I collapse into the sex -haze of a night with my dirty girl? Or Tim?

Please 5 AM, I have known you well enough... and you have known me. Biblically.

Tired as fuck... and planning tomorrow's order at my Starbucks,

Lily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home