Sunday, March 12, 2006

Deer Brice,

I had the most incredible cappacino today for $1.00 Canadian, and a double shot of espresso was only $0.90 Canadian. Those things you might hear about Vietnamese coffee are all true. What with your not so public Asian fetish, and you deep and dividing love of coffee my only question is; why aren't you here?

Fuck Portugal, come here instead.

Vietnam love you long time,
Travelling Matt

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ Bitterbarn said...

Matt, I can honestly say "I have no idea". I mean, this whole "education" thing is probably a big factor, but sometimes I wonder...

So I'm just going to up and say it:
I will see at least 50% of all the countries in the world in my lifetime

Vietnam is now very much higher on the list. May-a-be in a few years, but up there. I've got the yellow fever, as they say.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Admiral Buckwheat said...

Best country ever. For real. Wouldn't trade Vietnam for all the beer in Barvaria, or all the Rupbles in Russia.

4:51 AM  
Blogger DJ Bitterbarn said...

But what about all the Beer in Belgium and the Brides in Russia? Does that amount to anything?

Because a Belgium Pub Crawl sounds like a plan for the ages.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home