Dear LaCie,
I recently picked up a new external hard drive of yours because it was cheap and frankly, 80GB worth of space on a computer doesn't cut it these days (especially with 30+ Gigs of music).
Let me just say, I am overjoyed with the awesomeness of your brand. You guys have some excellent working drives. As an editor, I've worked with 2 of your drives in the past and they never gave me trouble. And not to mention, they are easy on the eyes. I mean, damn... and Damn... and DAMN. You guys did the right thing when you had artistic people design them.
Now here's my problem: the USB cable you packed with my drive (and I recall, every other drive I've worked with) is only 1 foot long. This leaves the options for placement of your beautiful drive down to A) On top of the computer or B) on the floor behind the computer.
Since Option B will expose my pretty black drive to dust, hair and cats, I've begrudgingly chosen Option A. In the future, please rectify the problem of short cables so I may display the "Stealth Drive" on my desk.
-Kevin
Let me just say, I am overjoyed with the awesomeness of your brand. You guys have some excellent working drives. As an editor, I've worked with 2 of your drives in the past and they never gave me trouble. And not to mention, they are easy on the eyes. I mean, damn... and Damn... and DAMN. You guys did the right thing when you had artistic people design them.
Now here's my problem: the USB cable you packed with my drive (and I recall, every other drive I've worked with) is only 1 foot long. This leaves the options for placement of your beautiful drive down to A) On top of the computer or B) on the floor behind the computer.
Since Option B will expose my pretty black drive to dust, hair and cats, I've begrudgingly chosen Option A. In the future, please rectify the problem of short cables so I may display the "Stealth Drive" on my desk.
-Kevin

1 Comments:
Those are really pretty. Yay consumer electronics!
Post a Comment
<< Home