Dear girl on facebook,
You know who you are. You're the one who broadcasts every minutiae of your trivial little life for the world to hear. Got married? In a castle? In Denmark? Yeah, you. Your aunt and cat died in the same month? You, too. You hate your job? Hate your pager? You're bored? You're lousy at dating? You suck? I suck? And you're telling me six times an hour?
Sorry. We just gotta break up.
You see, I didn't care that much about your life back when we used to talk face to face. And really, twelve years later, I still don't care.
Don't let the door hit you on the way, ok, hon?
Love,
Leanne
Sorry. We just gotta break up.
You see, I didn't care that much about your life back when we used to talk face to face. And really, twelve years later, I still don't care.
Don't let the door hit you on the way, ok, hon?
Love,
Leanne

2 Comments:
Hmm, seems a bit harsh. You can just ignore facebook like the rest of us you know.
-Will
I know... I know...there's only so much ignorance I can take though.
Post a Comment
<< Home