Dear Dear Blank
Baby, I know I have not been around much, but let me explain... You see, I have been busy. You know, with midterms and junk like that. Nothing I love like you. But, I just felt like we needed time apart. I know other men have been blogging on you and that's cool, but I just don't see why you gotta' play me like that? Aren't I enough? I don't spend enough time with you and suddenly you go off with others... You never even gave me chance! Before I could even publish, it was a streak of others. It's like you decided that I would be neglectful in advance.
What the fuck is that about?
How can you treat me that way? I don't deserve that! I am a strong, responsible, dedicated little man! I want better! I DESERVE better! I need better!
Yeah, I read other blogs, but where were you? Off galavanting with others when I need you... What's that? I wrote elsewhere; so what? You made me do that with your bullshit. It's your own damn fault!
I am too angry to discuss this any further... we will talk about this at home and you can make this up to me tonight. When's dinner going to be ready by?
Distancefully yours,
Ilia.
What the fuck is that about?
How can you treat me that way? I don't deserve that! I am a strong, responsible, dedicated little man! I want better! I DESERVE better! I need better!
Yeah, I read other blogs, but where were you? Off galavanting with others when I need you... What's that? I wrote elsewhere; so what? You made me do that with your bullshit. It's your own damn fault!
I am too angry to discuss this any further... we will talk about this at home and you can make this up to me tonight. When's dinner going to be ready by?
Distancefully yours,
Ilia.

1 Comments:
Sorry Ilia... but Dear Blank wasn't just cheating on you with other guys... there was some girl action in there too.
Post a Comment
<< Home