Dear Drugs,
I like to think that we're normally cool. We don't hang out, I really don't know you, you really don't know me, and I'm happy that way. It's probably better for the both of us, really. But even so, I'm not going to go and try to harsh out your day, I think you got your own thing going on and I respect that. I know I've normally gotten the same respect from you. It's cool.
But when you go and jump into some guy's head and make him scream obscenities at me through my own kitchen window for three hours at 5:00 Monday morning, I don't consider that so "cool". Now I'm going to let this one slide, but only because we had a good nothing going on, and I liked it that way. We should stay there. But if you decide to pull something like this ever again, we're not going to be cool.
Just Say Whatever,
-Brice
But when you go and jump into some guy's head and make him scream obscenities at me through my own kitchen window for three hours at 5:00 Monday morning, I don't consider that so "cool". Now I'm going to let this one slide, but only because we had a good nothing going on, and I liked it that way. We should stay there. But if you decide to pull something like this ever again, we're not going to be cool.
Just Say Whatever,
-Brice

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home